Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hujan di waktu senja


Asyik hujan jer hari ni, dari kul 4 tadi smpai la sekarang. adoi, sy da bosan la mcmni, byk aktiviti tergendala. sy jadi bosan plus i've got nowhere to go, got no one to text, go nobody to kacau.

today are the loneliness day ever in my life. ever since morning, i've got nothing to do, i starred at my 4 walls, i do starred at skies, watching birds flown above my head, watched them sings. Some people enjoyed it but not me. I tend to get bored with this feelings, feeling empty, guilty by my decisions. i took a deep breath, thinking deeply and question my act. Am i rite doing this? am i too pushy? am i put a hope that makes her feel uncomfortable?

I well aware the problem, i know but i just don't want her to think that she'll endup like that. Internal conflict, riotism emotion breakdown and afraid of a tied. i don't prefer to used word commintment because i one of them, someone afraid to commit something. I'll never get bored of her instead i never get enough of her. I want more.I want more and more and more.

I already talked to my sis in penang, glad she knows how to makes me calm and i calmed with her words, with the things she told me last night. Thanks sargent. I told her everything, i told her sincerely. Its ok, your brother is ok. don't u worry. Thanks for your words, your thought and all. I appreciate it so much. 

Hujan still turun dan sy tak tau nk buat apa.. i've posted many entries for the past 2 days. As far as i concern, i am still happy and to my special someone; i know u're been busy with your quizes, notes and stuffs. Just one simple msg from u could set me free from this boredom.Hope u will do well for your quizes. I wish u goodluck and lots of love.

shez

No comments: