Monday, March 2, 2009

Donut, orange juice and inner being

i sat down moment before, enjoying every bites of my donut, slurping my orange juice, watching peoples passed me by and coincedently someone came behind my back ah shouted "hoi shez!, wei bkn main lagi ko picnic kt sini?" am quite suprised, a faces once i know for quite some times. Wow, it was my frens, both of them. Nina and lina ; a twins i known since my kindergarten days. How could i forget them, my 1st buddy at my kindergarten. "hey, its u..its u, ya allah lama xjumpa, so how's everything?" i said to them. 

As i remember, last time i've met them it was 5 years ago when both of them further their study to florida.Oh my god, out of places, y i've met them in a playground? huhuhu. nothing much as in our conversations revolved on our kindergarten, and schoolhood times. 

"hahahha, do u remember when our music teacher look for u when u ponteng kelas music?, ktorg ingt ko g panjat pagar cabut rupanya dok dlm toilet".hahahaha.wat a funny moments back then.

Yes, i hated music lessons, never learnt anything. Plus the teacher was suck. Anyway, i shared my donuts with them then i popped out one question; do u girls already married?

Yes, we do! wow, both of u?.Yes they said.ohh..thn lina started to asked me some questions, "hey, wut bout u shez?, do u?" i said to them "No" thn i continue "no im not, nobody wants me" i replied. 

Then they talked bout love. talking bout inner being. Yes, something that i well aware and sure. I love someone not as the present and appearance, not say it's not count but i will looked foward to their inner being. How they look like inside, their heart, their self. Yes, i do love women; their inner being. 

For quite sometimes, i chased girl who are pretty, tall, cute looking and at the end, i've got nothing in fact, i am crashed, cracked and puff..died! beep...beep...beeeeeeeeeeeeppppppp...

No comments: