Monday, March 30, 2009

I am chasing time with love. Love me and i will love you too

Have you ever suddenly awake form ur sleep at the middle of the night and u're in emotionally breakdown? This thing is happening to me now. Am clueless when ever come to think of my life.

I try to figure out what is happening to me, why god testing me like this, alway give me a never ending sadness and worries. My life is not like another romantic movies, i don't have any prissy princess to kiss and i am no frog prince waiting to be kiss by the princess. In summary, i had a bad experience throughout my life. Sumtimes i wish how i badly want to be like jessy in never been kissed, i wnted to end up as burke landers in get over it or even as rusty in ocean's series. 

as someone who finally get the chance to meet a true love and a one hell of a good kiss, or i wish if am a flop before but finally someone come to rescue me with the happily life and lots of love or i don't have any luck in love but am happy with my life with the quo and status but ripped all that. That's just fantasy. Added to my wishes, i wanted to be wonderpet, where i don't have anytime to think bout sadness because my life is full with excitement and adventure of saving animals. I love ming ming. 

my emotional and morale is really low right now. My rationality and dignity began to be thick as tissues and it getting thick and thick anytime now.

God, please show me the way so i can be loved and love someone. please give me someone who will loved me truly. because without your guidance, am lost

clock's ticking and i am just a grown up man running out of time

3 comments:

Norafarhanis Rahman said...

wonderpet!
hehehehhe
ingat ag saat mr zeff nyanyi2 kat ym?
erm. sumday. akan jumpa jugak sum1 tuh.
trust me. bersabarla. bykkn doa. solat hajat. hehe. tc.

Aqilah Amin said...

yup. someday somehow.
u'll find the one 4 u.
which 1 is better - u meet somebody & it ends up with nothing.
- or u meet somebody later, but she's da one 4 u.

its all just the matter of time.
a good guy, will meet a good girl.
so. no worries! good luck! XD

Ell said...

but i am no good guy...