Monday, March 30, 2009

Idea Rawkstar......................can u wait for me?

raining downpour outside. Again, no activity can be done in this whether. The surround is getting colder. Ahh..what a boring nite. i winted to go to karaoke but don't have any money rite now. I wanna sing out of my lung badly and here i am again. Writing for u peoples outhere to read. This is my personal monologing with myself. A war between my innerside and my concious thoughts. 

The perak political issues almost over, the political transition already ended but issues of mine are still not over. Campaigning myself, publicise myself but that is for what? The question is for what and i still dont have any answers for any of my questions.

My fingers are typing these words real fast and my brain work thrice faster thn before. what am i trying to tell you? Am i sad? am i dissatisfaction? am i disagree with something? Those are never ending question that i have to answer. People told me that my answers for that question are lies infront of me but i can't see any. 

Sigh again..

i've met this girl named sylvia recently and like a struck of lightning, i fell for her.no problem interm of code of different religion and race but am too shy to tell her because i just met her once. Once in my life. I don't find any ways to make myself bumped with her again but lets forget bout her for a while. Im aimed for a place in Idea Rawkstar training starting this june 2009 but im facing one big problem where in this case, am short of money. A universal problem for mankind throughout the world. Money oo money, where r u? where can i find u in this short period of time?

My short period targets:

Idea Rawkstars & Sylvia

My long term goals:

Be at top of my game and getting know sylvia very will

My achivement so far:

none.

sighs..sighs...u are my friend rite now.

1 comment:

Norafarhanis Rahman said...

hah.
abgkuh.
aritu kata bla bla bla sal slyvia tuh.
heheheh.
ape neh ape neh ape neh??
story esok!
adekmu serang d ofis.
hehehehehe :)