Sunday, March 1, 2009

My love for u unconditional love too and you're love for me unconditional i see..

Doesn't really matters, it doesn't matters at all. It doesn't matters what ur frens are telling you, doesn't really matters what my family's saying too. it just matters that i'm in love with u, it only matters that u love me too.
It doesn't matters if they won't accept u, i'm accepting of u and the things u do, just as long as it's u, nobody but u.
My love 4 u, unconditional love too, gotta get up and show u that "doesnt really matters what the eye is seeing, cause i'm in love with the inner being and doesnt matter what they believe, what matters to me is you're in love with me".
You're so kind, just what i asked for, u're so loving and kind and u're mine and i can't believe you're mine (perasan!)
"Doesnt matter if you're feeling insecure, doesnt matter if u're feeling so unsure cause i'll take away the doubt within ur heart and show that my love will never hurt or harm."
Doesnt matter what the pain u go through, doesnt matter if the money gone too, just as long as am with u.
U're love for me, unconditional i see.i cant believe my dreams come true, i've finally found somebody whose heart is true and best of all u love me too (perasan lg!) 

"perasan btul la aku arini"-shez

No comments: