Sunday, March 29, 2009

I "sighing" myself.where to find 5k++

" No, no and no. I wont let u to spend so much time to go here and there, what you're trying to prove?"

A conversation as father n son already failed, as a worker and boss also failed and now my dream shattered as in my conversation as man to man with my dad a.k.a my boss failed to create something. it feels like forever to convince him i want to be on top of my games.

Sigh! ever since i was in uni, i believed that i can wins any of the kancil awards, the crombars award, the Art director club award and all existing advertising awards globally. hehehe. I'm an ambitious man but there is a barrier. A mind set of typical malay old man- my dad. I've seen him as my obstacle to go more further. The reason why he wont let me to do this to do that because he said i don't have to prove anything because the ultimate of being ad man is to have their own agency and he add that by giving me his agency. Oh god. That's his ultimate achievement but not me. Look at me, i don't have anything.don't have any awards or recognition from anybody in this industry. 

I want a recognition from Mr Vincent Lee, or anyone who's superb damn famous in this industry but well...

so now, am working out my ass real hard to find 5k++ to join and challange myself to another level of becoming really damn good as an ad man. 
Hope i can achieve my target rite now to find "kaaching!" because there's sweet janet & charming shahnaz waiting for me.

"rub hand, rub hands..here come van bawa duit dekat atm machine .going to rob them"

No comments: