Thursday, February 26, 2009

Life is not everything, its the only thing!


Okies, here we go.. this lad called himself as Shez Ell Zefflee Rosli. Age: secret!sorry
Nothing much bout this lad, just a simple plain crazy people who used to love party, socialite and once C grade clebrity (hehehe). Always acting cool,yes indeed, he was cool. Love to laugh and admit that was his best feature. Apart from being an ad man, he was a part-time lecture at MiiM (Myammar institute of Integrative Media) err Malaysian not Myammar ok..Duh! 
Dubbed as the best, genius, cool, fun, loving man year 2008 according to himself (u can read but advised not to trust). Playful all the time and according to his mum who always "pening" with him said; "awk ni mcm monyet la, xreti duduk diam" 

"Yes, monyet.. sometimes yes, mmg i perangai cm monyet..heheh maybe ni infection virus monyet masa pegi jogging kt Taman Tar..byk monyet!"- shez

Ok, back to the story, even-though he might look like he had no problem at all but the truth is he had really bad luck in relationship but that's already changed. He already found someone!

So lets take a look at an interview with him
Tell me a little bit about you sir?
Mine is Shez ell zefflee pronouns as shez-l-zefflee ok!) borned in amsterdam April 24. Nothing much special bout me. Ordinary person with ordinary life. Advertising as my bread & butter, & lecturing as my strawberry jam.
U married? single or what?
Tough question, currently am not married nor single. My heart been stole by someone special. My special someone. I really can expressed my feeling rite now but as i concern, I'm happy with my life and her and everyone around us
Congratulations on your un-single life!
Err..thank you so much (blushing)
What about your future plan, any ideas?
Hmm..to early to think bout it but well..umm, rite now am persuing hard to buy a house since i already bought a car. Thinking bout the prospect of my career, this 09 downturned are killing me and everyone who share the same passion as mine, to be "TOP ADMAN". 
Political issues?
no comment, not into political matters, out of my concern.
Tell me more about..err your special someone..can aa?
Why la u nk tau bout her? minat eh? hmm met her recently somewhere in kl, she's coming with her friends. A simple glace i felt like i've been hit by a branches of tree, hee, silly eh? than i started to starring at her because of her wide brown eyes (contact lens according to her friends- anonymous) but its ok, i just like the way she are, a simple person i assume. Am talking to myself "wow, she's nice..i think i like her" After the recent meet, once again i met her but at that time i have to act appropriate because i'm a lecturer and she's coming to my college but well, i do believe, people do fall in love anywhere, with anyone & anytime. Thnks to god, thanks to her and thanks to her friends.
Thanks for giving us some time to do this interview. Hope you have a nice day ya.Daa
Oh, thanks to you too..oh by the way, benda ni nti kuar kt tv mana?
Oh tak keluar memana pun, kuar kt blog jer..
Cehh!



For those who read this; trust me. He's an Aces.heheheheh 

Sign off,
Ell
Shez's personal writer

No comments: