Saturday, February 28, 2009

The first "ILU" Part 3: Lost in translation


Definition of love: share similar pattern, like, adore someone; adv etc..

Love, a nation that leads by everybody who are truly happy with what they got. 
A simple words but define many meanings inside. If we get too concerns, we lost but if we let it too loose, we also lost.

As far as this happy man concern, i don't want to lost in translation. Love's wide and become wider each time. Love is grows, bigger and bigger everyday but it also happen to shrink and shrink all the time. 

Previously, i have revealed my special someone to all bloggers, facebookers and happy to have her.My previous relationship are not so-good-bedtimes-story, i've been cheated, dumped, rejected, stabbed by my exs so many time now. I've got lost, lost to nowhere, somewhere, everywhere, everyday i weeped, sobbed and cry till i sleep. I don't know why am so jinx in this. 
I helped many of my friends in their relationships, some of them are married, getting married, engaged and fall in love like they never did before but look at me? 
Success as the repairman but failed as human that need love and wanted to love and to be love.
Failed..zero, non, nil..and many other words to show "0". 

Heaven sent her to me, a purple tops, sunglasses, a cute big brown eyes. How can i missed her there. My heart aching, aching to get to know her, my soul urging me to get to know her, my mind say yes, my eyes say yes but my mouth remain silent. Am i too coward?am i scared? yes..to be honest, am scared. Scare the fact am no perfect, scare the fact, i am nobody, scare the fact i'll bring damage to myself later on.

I just had a gut to stare at her.that's all but the desperation of this man, it too painful to ignore, too hard to dismiss, to hard to let go. So, i dropped down my ego asking her number thru her friend next day.

Puff...here i go, now texting her,sms'es and i am happy, as happy as happy feet. I don't want to lost anymore, i have a guideline, a platform but nobody's buying. Shit!
She's too good to be true (according to me not her) i like her, i do like her, i do..i do.
People said to me, if u love her, u should understand her, feed her and never let her loose, but never ever control her. If she's really love you like she did say it before, she'll come to you. 
 i asked her "u, did i tell u i wnt 2b with u properly?" she said "not rly.uhuh"

so i asked her again "huhu.sb ths thing happen, n i fal for u.Jaja, would u like to be my gf?2 share thick n thin wit me? i can't promise u gold, diamond or else but surely i promise u a hapiness with ths old man. would u?"

she replied "i would.bt to be sorry.I ni xde masa sgt untuk u.N to be frank, most guys cpt boring dgn i"

i replied " i understand but help me to help us not to get bored with each other and i assume it was YES? thn my phone beeped "YES"

but as we agreed, we want to remain close, and let's the time decide.

To my special someone:

 i am not pushing u nor forcing u.i already asked if u regret? u said no,
its ok, still plenty of time to get to know each other, u xpinggir kan i, dan i xpernah rasa cmtu.
in fact am happy. for 2 years i rarely saw a smile on my face but now,u already eased my pain. so jaja, please help me not to lost in translation again. I'm too tired to lost, too old to find way to back to square one. Even if this relationship takes years to grow, i'll wait for u.

"If we love someone, we have to let go by farah hanani"



2 comments:

Norafarhanis Rahman said...

sabar yep mr zeff.
btw. quotes tu...
farah hanani?
hanani mcam lec tu kan?
heee

Ell said...

bkn la..tu harnani..ni kwn sy la