Saturday, February 28, 2009

The first "ILU" Part 2


Okies. its me again, Shez the storyteller. In my recent entry, i have posted how this ILU words can make a world go around, in fact, it already make my world go-round up side down,inside out. Hehehe but am happy, for such a long time i have lost the feel of being in love, to love and to be love. Those feelings has coming back to me.Am most welcomed it. 

I still can't believed what i've been read on my sms'es a few days back where she texted me that words. Late nite, goodnite msg before i went to bed. She text me "eheh.ok.U,i'm sori.Crdt da cipot.Td cll png,sgt mhl.Uhuh.Lgpun nk pck brg.Pas clas nk trus rush.TTy tomorrow yeah.
 I love u.Nytez syg.=)

That's why i've said.The ILU words makes people go crazy beside once, wise man said; "Love is the dangerous mental disease" and if that's true, wow..saya ada sakit mental paling bahaya dlm dunia.

3 comments:

babylove said...

huhuhuhu=p
en shah da angau.!!
bahye neyh..
tp pape pn...
sy doakn kebahagiaan korg..
huhu
sweet bangat seyh..!!!

Norafarhanis Rahman said...

da memories..
:)

Ell said...

yup..serious cm hmm nuttin la