Saturday, February 28, 2009

Goodbye Mashy

Goodbye Mashy, i will let u go. It takes too long to find the replacement but now i already met someone. I know its crazy to write down for you since you no longer around. but i wanted to tell u how special she was. I've met her courtesy to my student; my beloved sargent Nora, my sister and also a good student. U said before that someday, i will achieved my hapinesswith other but not u and this is the day Mashy, i've got her. remember the day we argued bout love? bout how silly i was thinking bout love?how shallowed i am to define love? Now i begins to understand as whole what you been talking about. Thanks Mashy. U have tought me a lot with your words. Years now since u been gone. rest assured my dear. Elly da xnk ingt pasal mashy lagi.i've got someone who already eased my years of sadness and painful. Elly will leave u and our past behind, elly nk move foward ya Mashy. I know u cant hear what am saying about but selagi mashy ada elly xboleh nk sayang org lain. Now i da jumpa org yg i sayang, Sorry Mashy, i'm goin to miss u

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sedeyh nyer entry neh abg boi..
uwaaaa...
reef nak nangesh...
dah melelh air mata pon...
mcm maner neh...?
kene cari tisu mcm neh...