Saturday, February 28, 2009

Good morning sunday!

As usual, sunday come again and same old thing happened to me. My mum will never let me sleep overtime on weekend. My mum woke me up on 8am. Knocked my door and said "awk, beli breakfast,tlg mama bli breakfast" oh no! not again! am too tired and still sleepy to go outside, to drive or to do anything. "I don't want, i don't want" i replied and she said "ala..tolong la boy beli"..oh she's the love of my love, my mama, my one and only mama..i pun bangun la, cuci muka, gosok gigi ambil kunci keta thn pegi beli sarapan and bila da sampai sana bru perasan; "Ya Allah, aku pkai selipar sblh lain,sebelah lain" 

Ahh what the hell, to lazy too turned back so i just walked to the stall act like nothing happen. Succeeded! xde sapa perasan!heheheheh

so Good morning sunday! i hate u!

No comments: