Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saya men"sumbang"kan lagu di News KTV Seremban

Hello readers, i just got back from seremban; singing all the way. Sy suka menyanyi walaupun saya tau suara sy sumbang.hehehehe. Had fun tonite meeting up with my best lads (shahril & azfar- thnks to be there when needed) Had my breakaway tonite, released my tension,eased my stressfull mind from work heatic and all.For 3 hours, surely we went really wild and xsenonoh with the choice of bad song selection

Here are the list of songs i've sang tonite:

1) Haruskah ku mati-ada band

2) Bukan org suci-element

3) Hello-lionel richie

4) kuch kuch hota hei- shahrukhkhan

5) kasih berubah- ferhad

6) all my life- foo fighter

7) Together again- janet jackson

8) bila resah-anuar zain

9) lovestoned-justin timberlake

9songs has been ruined by me.hahahaha.But anyway am happy

"mak aihh, byknyer lagu aku nyanyi..cm diva la plak tp sayang xsempat nyanyi lagu kerispatih-tapi bukan aku"-shez

After that, i rushed back to KL, texted my special someone asked how do her do and here i am now, writing this blog to tell how how i fell

p/s: sorry,no pics sbb kami xbawak camera-we're not cam whore

No comments: