Friday, February 27, 2009

The first "ILU" Part 1


How bout it? The 3 words that unite people merely separated into an item. The words that entire people in universe can understand. The words who no need the translation because it was an unique language, a taboo, a mystic and the what more important - a sharing words where 2 peoples starts to adjusted, adapted, amended and vowed not to go far away from each other.

Btw, i'm Shez, the "monkey" guy.Wrote this entry by myself because my personal writer; Ell is been busy taking a bath! (what the hell, what time is it now!) This is my story, a not-so-daily report of me. Hehehe

It was a few days back when both of us (my special someone) sms'es each other. I think on that time; "This is it, this is the moment i should say it to you or i'll regret it myself" and after a while i texted her said; "u,there is so many reason y am attracted to you beside your big wide brown eyes and bla..bla..bla..(too long to write + malu lah) thn my phone beeped: she replied "but u can at lest tell me one of those reasons, do u?" thn i replied i said; "i think i like u, yes i do" then she silent. I've said to myself; oh god..this is what am fear of, a rejection. then all of sudden, it beeped again said "am speechless" and we started to texted more and more until one point, she popped one question for me; "you like me as what?"

"Ehh..y i tell u all this story huh?xyah la baca..malu la..ok la ok la..i continue my entry"- shez

Thn with a guts, i typing to my special someone " i like u more thn frens" a simple words but cause me a lot of heart beats and anxious fear.Damn!. For about 10 seconds, i swear, it was the nervous moment in my life..can't wait to hear what she thinking. My phone beeped again.."beep, beep..i opened the sms and.......ayooo my mama msg plak tnya "awk jgn lupa pegi bg kucing makan" haishh kacau btul, then followed with the second msg. I refused to open the msg, doubtful and it can be a devistated time-bomb but when i open it i can't believe what i saw.

1 msg from Raja " Same goes to me.=) "  i started to smiles but still can't say anything. I'm happy, happy for entire life.

"ehh poyo la aku ni,tulis cam ni..ingt nk wat cerpen ke"-shez

this story not just end here. i'll write my 2nd part of "The first "ILU" " 

1 comment:

Norafarhanis Rahman said...

ohhh.
tyme sy tgh amik photo dak DIJ.
mr zeff ber sms d blakang ye?
hehehehehe