Thursday, April 15, 2010

Youhuuuu.Knock Knock

Its always been funny when you're looking back what you have done to your life. Especially when you're in relationship before and your girlfriend always said to you that you're the only one and he's just a friend. And the best part is you always believed it. Why? When i looked it back on the recent event, on how i made myself look like a stupid person who has no brain and can't think properly, it never failed to make me smiles.

It's because it shows how stupid you are, it shows how love can make you blinded and it really shows that something is wrong. And it proven right but when i look closely in detail of every aspect, it really shown the true color of the relationship itself. A combined color of two people who think they're in love.

He's just a friend, he's just a friend. A lame excuse that has been used since how long i don't know. But as for me, it is really worth a while for me after all this time i fought for my stand. Finally i am right. Finally i can be bold of my fight and move on with the head high. You're the loser not me. All the accusation has turned right and it made me satisfied and happy for the way i am , for the decision i has made and for all the fight i have been through.

I laughed , jump of joy and feel free because justice has been done and i am not the culprit. Both has found the match and it was so perfect, like a rainbow after the rain. A perfect picture for a so unperfect but yet certainly in love.

As for myself, i will be myself, proud to be who i am now, even-though i am not the best person, I'm a bastard, a fucker oneself, and the best part, i dated a bitch. No string attach and it was so pleasant and a warm nice feeling.

Despite they think they can laugh at me but in fact, I'm the one who laugh. A dispute already settle, i was about to fly high and god still love me. -Amin

To the person it may concern, mybe you thing this is for you but yet it not. but it prove that it's yourself i addresses to. Because only you know yourself and that's why this is a freaking mad entry.

hahaha, let me take a last laugh and i do it for you.
Best part in my life, has been so far. I Date A B.I.T.C.H

No comments: