Thursday, April 29, 2010

Letting all of you go is the hardest part - part 2

seriously this time around, i've been trying hard to pick up all the things i left behind and suddenly yesterday i realized, i've been missing from their life was about almost a year.
I look around and see how things shifted. All of sudden, i feel really sad.

All my lovely persons who i cherish the most, nora, fatin, reef, alya, alyn, qila almost on top of the phase of their mid-teen life. Having a career in sight, a priority to spread wings, be more edgy on education, more abroad. Makes me feel, how fast the time flies.

A mix feeling lingered. All of them are my proud peoples. I really proud when it show, every each of them growing fast and develop into a blooming butterflies. Learnt a lot, able to speak of each mind, giving perception, opinions.

My role has finished as lecturer. I almost to see the end-result for my work. How i mold them to be them not me. My unexpectedly found happiness.

Next 5 to 6 years maybe im not only the proud lecturer, but as a proud brother, a proud uncle.
but still, letting them go is the hardest part.

life is life, i have mine and so theirs. I have no right to stop them from growing.

I wish you all the best in everything u do, u will do.
I remembered once, a man say to me regards this.

"yesterday was history, tomorrow is a future, but today is gift. That's why we called it Present"

i'll cherish every moment with them, even-though i know, deep inside, someday, somehow, i have to let them go..

No comments: