Tuesday, April 13, 2010

To the peoples i love: 174

I don't know how to express my sorry to all of you. I was really regret on what has happen on recent event. I know it tough for you girls to give in the forgiveness and you do what's best for you. I was never mad at you girls of anything that you have done, think or even will do when i write this entry.

The fact is i do missed you girls. I know many things has happened and i know that i can control the situation but i didn't. I was too blind to see and too dumb to think, i was in cloud nine and everything was right on her for me but the real situation is i was been fool, make fool of myself and everyone. I realized it but i didn't do anything. That's make me sad.

I do misses you girls, i do think about you girls but sometimes, i tend to do it secretly in order to love her that certainly she never love me. Many things happen on the recent events that i need to tell but i can't. I was ashamed of myself and to all of you. I throw you girls out instantly and now i realize, the biggest mistake i have made is not by going out from her life, but going out from your life.

so right now, i will not expect for me to be forgiven but somehow, i was hoping, i was never there, never exist in you girls' life. So i won't feel guilty and shame like this.

out of word, the only words i can think and coming straight from my heart;

Im sorry.


No comments: