Sunday, April 4, 2010

to H: i feel..

It feels like yesterday the last time i held your hand, it feels like it just a minute ago, i smell the scent of your hair, it feel like just now you're in my arm, i warp around you but i feel like forever when you've decide to walk away and leave me. It takes forever for me to mend my broken heart. People come, people go, but u remain in my heart; still.

It feel like it was an hour ago we talked on the phone, laughed and gently speak. Those sweet words lingering and i feel like only a moment ago u kissed me and say i love you but now, it takes forever to live and regret.

It feel like 2 days ago you smiled and winked at me, it feel like 5 minutes ago you say i miss you but now, it takes me forever long to hear it once more but it just took me a while and i realized, i dated a bitch


No comments: