Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Note to Heaven: Mashy

Hey there. I know there's no way in this world you can hear or read what i was about to write for u. How are you there? hopefully you is doing fine. I know you will always smiling no matter what's happen. I know you very well. I know you better.

Just want to let you know that im not happy with everything happen to me. Since you left me, i thought all the love you give is totally enough for me to go on strong but i was wrong dear.

From the day you went away until today, my heart is barely heal, i was injured inside, always be the one who picking up the broken heart. I want you to know that i really missed you, i do. Every single day, i was hoping you will coming back. i want to relived our childhood days and i want to be with you

i miss you so much. i know you wont coming back

takecare mashy

No comments: