Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'll never fall in love again

Here is the typical romantic set up in life. Boy's life sucks, boy hit rock bottom, boy meets girl, boy try really hard to get a girl, boy and girl fall in love, boy and girl do the naughty, boy and girl get into fight, girl leaves boy, boy is heartbroken, replay of boy living life before girl, boy meets girl again, girl apologises, boy and girl get back together, boy and girl live happily ever after.

What a life was that. A blast one. A simple and coordinated. I wish my life was like that. An easy one but sad, life was not a romantic movie. . We create our own unsure life. Every days ahead is blur, unsure and full with mystery or mybe misery.hehehe

I barely cant close my eyes. Am sleepy but my mind told me no to. I have writing to finished.Damn!

I have been involved in love 10 years now. I've seen almost everything.I've tasted almost everything and who says love is sweetest thing? No, love is the hardest things happen to human being.

Why we fall in love if suffers are the ending? What do you get when u fall in love? only a girl with a pin to burst ur bubble. That's what u get; only a trouble.

What do u get when u kiss a girl? U will get only a flu to catch phenomea, after you do she'll never fall in your arm.Damn again! What do you get when u give your heart? you get only brokenheart and battered. That what's u get. your heart is shattered.

what do you get when u fall in love? u only get lies, pain and sorrow.Sore for at least until tomorrow and i..............................

i will never fall in love again

2 comments:

Norafarhanis Rahman said...

what do you get when u fall in love? u only get lies, pain and sorrow.Sore for at least until tomorrow and i..............................



ya2 setuju.
hidup single itu lagi enak.
just go with the flow.
klo ade jodoh, adelah.
now xpayah pk panjang2.
serabotkan otak je.
abgkuh da bgonn. bagus2! :)

Aqilah Amin said...

yeah. its the hardest.