Sunday, April 5, 2009

Announcement. A cruel one.

This is me. I've been through lots of thing. and one thing for sure now. I will make an announcement.

As a man, i feel guilty for myself, am blaming myself for all those malfunction of love. My relationship was never works. I am a jinx. A big one. I denying myself as a loser but that's waht the reality are. I am objected as a loser. I love been in relationship but it was no lasting. At the end, i was the one who is shattered and brokenhearted.

So, i am Shah Al Zefflee or whatever u call me.

Am quitting for now. i dont want to find one, and i dont want to be found. Let god go HIS job naturally.i dont want to find love anymore.My quest was over today. 3 years was up and i don't find one.a real one. Hope my days will be better onwards. My heart was dying, my feeling was locked inside. I closed my eyes to any of u and for those i loved, i am sorry for everything. 

I am quitting not because i am a quitter, but i quit to make the world better. The world's better without me entring any of races to find u.Someday i will be back, a strong one.but as for now i call it off. What a day. i am sorry.

I WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN.

4 comments:

Norafarhanis Rahman said...

mr zeff.
stop thinking love2 tuh.
haih. bgus2 da nmpak kestabilan mr zeff. love itu. ingat, someday beliau akan datang jugak. :)

Aqilah Amin said...

good 4 u. just...tgk mcm mane nnt.
sy nak jd pengapit nnt! haha XD

Ell said...

okies..boleh jer

momo+nini said...

i dont think you should stop looking for love... because you are a knight in shining armour with a black stallion... you see, a woman is like a princess, waiting for her knight in shining armour in a tall tower... waiting to be rescued and waiting to be found.. so, if the knight stop searching, dont you think the princess will be left alone? living her live in loneliness? i may be a fool in love, but deep inside me, i still believe that my knight will come and rescue me... so, DONT STOP SEARCHING!!!

p/s: nini merepek je ni... hehehe... just buhsan sgt so, anta kumen ni... heheheh....