Thursday, April 2, 2009

Emotion

Deep inside, there's still a sad feeling hide out inside me, a sadness that can't be digested, a sadness of losing some belongings. Losing of heart, and missing someone really badly. 

Every single day, i've tried to kills all the sadness and mental-emotion of myself where i cant look at myself, am mad, enraged and sad. Sad of seeing myself as someone fool. My life is like a-time-bomb- ready to explode anytime. I am not happy as i used to be. My hapiness already went away, somewhere, everywhere, anywhere and lost in nowhere. Leave me with this feeling that i can fight alone. I need u hapiness, i need u to help me keep fighting with this sadness-heroic characteristic. 

Sadness are my alter ego now, something's not right, I shouldn't be like this. I am a happy man, i want to think positive and i want to sing a lulaby not to sing until i cry out. Now am singing out of melody, sadness are my melodies, am screaming rather thn singing. My life are reshaping and moulding into tone-deaf-out of tune-suck melody. 

Ah sigh...hate this emotion. Is there any emotion-less devices in malaysia? am interested to buy

4 comments:

Aqilah Amin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aqilah Amin said...

It's not about who's right or who's wrong
It's not about who's weaker or who's strong
It's not about who's innocent or who's fault
It aint really bout that kinda thing at all
It's not about who does it or done it or did it 2 who

it's about drama,love and relationships
and when the going gets tough u deal with it
and you dont ever u never walk away from it
you hold on u b strong

It's about drama,trust and making it
if ur somebody messed up u dig it in
dont let nobody come between u
u just stay with it
u hold on and b strong

=]

Norafarhanis Rahman said...

Sad oh sad. ermmmm. let it go!
move on move on wahai askar, hee:)

create an action plan, the past is over.
b strong! :)

Daniel Biggs said...

You are a Great while writing in the blogs it is awesome I liked. it too much good and informative thanks for the sharing.they're telling you to calm down because your feelings are out of control.
Buy Etilaam