Friday, February 11, 2011

Keep rocking Gary in heaven!

6th Feb has been one of my sadness moment in my life when I heard the news of Robert William Gary Moore has died. He's a great man and a great player. He's my inspiration. I grew up with his songs, I lived in his songs. He's crying guitar melodrama and he's one of the kind. The blues and jazzy tunes he played was still the best in the world despite of having so many guitar figures in the world.
He's a loss to this world.

Look back what his songs has done to me, The song he had was a saviour, was a shelter when I am down, when I am heartbroken or alone. His songs has the power of healing, his words has deepest meaning. A meaning of love, painful, happiness just to name a few.

He maybe dead but his soul will lives forever.
Rest In Peace

Robert William Gary Moore (4 April 1952 – 6 February 2011)

No comments: