Monday, February 14, 2011

365 Days of Love

Greeting blogger.
First of all, Happy Valentine's Day to all eventhough I am not celebrating it.

14th February is the most busiest day throughtout the year for those who in relationship, in the process to secure a heart or for those who's in love. Today is the special day; a very extraordinary day where all roses selling fast like a bus ticket to ride home for Hari Raya and also the day a bouquet of roses will cost you 1 month expences for foods.
Peoples will get busy to prepare something special for their love ones and also dodgy medical leaves. ~Sigh~

But enlight me with something; for 365 days per year, why only 14Feb to show some extraordinary love to your partner? Why only today to show that you're really passionate, really in love with them while you can do it everyday?
Something that I couldn't understand until this very day. Many people came to me and said
"Someday, when you're really head over heel on someone, you will understand" but to tell you something. I has gone through 6 of 14 February with 5 different peoples and I still can't find my way to understand the fact of why be speacial only this 14th?

I don't celebrate it but I know how it feel since I have my valentine 356 times per year. I don't need one special date to show how love I am to my partner or, how I care for her.

Come on. What will you get in this 14th? Roses with overpaid prices?, places packed with peoples? massive traffic jam? Why have to pay RM86 for dozen of roses on 14th while you can get it for Rm16 per dozen in other day? Why have to hassel your way to a restaurant pack with peoples while you can have comfort, peace of mind dinner in other day?

I am saying this not in the prospect that I can't afford to pay all of these, I capable to pay RM300 for a dozen of roses if I want to but why need to waste your money on 14th?

The best thing is to take the time off on 14th and spend sometimes alone yourself to think what's the best for your relationship, what's the best for your future and how to make it more solid and sustainable.

Remember, you not only have 1 day to celebrate your love a year, but you have 365 days to celebrate it. 1 day can't make any different.

People will always know what's on 14th February forever but what's on 12 Rabiuawal?
I know. How about you?

Goodnite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck finding love... Its never impossible..