Friday, November 12, 2010

Sad, Please Go Away~

Hello there. I hope you still there.

What is sad? Sad is when you're experiences the unfortunate event, unhappiness, showing sorrow or deplorable.
At this time, yes I am sad. I am sad with everything that has occur in my life.

I don't understand why the need for being sad? but it has happened to me.
Maybe I am thinking too much about everything. It feels like I am carry the world on my shoulder. Every single things i take into my account. This is not what I am looking for in life; to be sad. This is the last on my list.

But I can't afford not to be sad. Yes of course. How would it be if I push away my sadness and move on like nothing happen? I will be human-less, heartless. I am human being. I am absorb everything I see, I hear or I feel.
I have feeling. I have emotion.

I always succeeded making people around me happy, but the fact is, I am not. I keep hurting myself again and again. I have promised to be happy and treat myself in a good way.
All I want is to be happy.

I know no one gives a shit when you're sad. No one does. They tend to be closer only when you're happy, cheerful but when you're sad, How many people will come to you and calm you down with their wisdom tales, words etc?
Maybe there is people who care but how many of them?

After all this while, I am sheltering myself from being sad or hurt, or even making people sad or hurt them. I am avoiding all that just because I want to be happy and to see them happy as well.

My wish is not that big, My task is almost over. I will go away when you're really be contented and happy with yourself ins and outs. With or without me.

As far as I concerned, the tunnel exit is appear bit by bit each day. The exit door's nearby.
My task is almost over.

No comments: