Monday, June 8, 2009

Littlest Dream

Sometimes I find myself sitting back and reminiscing 
Especially when I have to watch other people kissing 
And I remember when you started calling me your Mr 
All the play fighting 
All the flirtatious disses 
I’d tell you sad stories about my childhood 
I dunno why I trusted you but I knew that I could 
We’d spend the whole weekend 
Lying in our own dirt 
I was just so happy to see you in my boxers and my t-shirt 

Dreams, dreams of when we had just started things 
Dreams of you and me 
It seems, it seems 
That I can’t shake those memories 
I wonder if you have the same dreams too 

Drinkin’ tea in bed, watchin’ DVD’s 
When you discovered all my dirty, grotty magazines 
I’d take you out shopping 
And all we’d buy is trainers 
As if we ever needed anything to entertain us 
The first time that you introduced me to your friends 
And you could that tell I was nervous, so you held my hand 
When I was feeling down, you’d make that face you do 
There’s no-one in the world who could replace you 

The littlest things that take me there 
I know it sounds lame but it’s so true 
I know it’s not right but it seems unfair 
That thing’s are reminding me of you 
Sometimes I wish we could just pretend 
Even if only for one weekend 
So come on 
Tell me 
Is this the end? 


1 comment:

Aqilah Amin said...

sy suke lagu ni dr 1st time sy dgr zaman dulu. ske sgt3... hurm.