Wednesday, May 13, 2009

See you when i see you again (i hope so) Part 2

Oh damn! Rahman was had his eyes on me. He snaped me out of it by saying outloud! Ladies & gentlemen, we had two dovey here fooling around.Oh shoot! He pointed his finger to me and her. He asked both of us to stand up. Others started to laugh at us. He was saying that, why should i using a secret gesture while i can have her sit beside me? 

Damn, damn, that my turning point, am pissed off but she was keep calming then he asked us to sit side to side at the front row of the class. Arghhhh Rahman just made my day but bursting our discretly relationship. 

the next day, it was saturday. Hot sunny day, we had our tuition session at Martin (where else) again. This time around, all my friends was started to mock me up, saying now i am romeo and i already found my juliet. They mocks me up every minute. She kept her steadiness by not doing anything pretend that nothing happen. She told me to calm down, and why must i feel ashamed with the relationship, she told me again that their time will come and soon they will understand my situation. I've learnt something on that day that, we can't avoid the fact that love is a human need, and a unique one. All human being's fall in love someday, and when the time comes, they will know how it feels. 

She was so kind, i respect her highly maturity and understanding. Her thought, her charming. She was a complete package to me and a good one too. and at that moment, yes, i proud to have her, and spontaneously i whisper something in her ear; hey, i love you, i do"

I finished my lesson that day by holding her hand. It was my first time thou. My palm was sweating, so do her, for the first time, i keep the relationship visible to the world. All of my firends was laughing. 

I still remember the 1st words they said to me when they saw me walked hand in hand with her "ohh mat jiwang, jiwang karat la ko.oi mat bunga! but with the strength, with the gut i have, and her as my courage, i focused on keep them silent. I closed my ears from any sound of jerking, cheering and mocking. I successed and i felt really damn good.

2002

I've learnt everything from her. She keep me inspired while am down, she have a deeper understanding and ability to keep me go forward while at the moment i feel i wanted to giving up. Since i was a young boy, since i was in kindergarten, i was with her, my mama and her ibu said that we sticked like glue. Imagined having someone from kindergarten, then sit in the same class from primary to secondary and until at my peak of teenager period.

It was a happiest moment for me, a good one to remember, oh god! thank to created her for me. I said it to myself. she has turned me to a happy person, make me full of sense of humor and i thanked her for that.

My memories was snapped out off it by sudden. My phone ringing again. "oh yes ibu, im on my way there, another 5 mins"

I entering the hospital area, i parked myy car, and ran off to the lobby area. "miss, can u tell me where's patient name Mashitah was admitted?"

"Ward 3, level 2" Im running like it was a last day of my life. I reached level 2. I open the door, there she was, laying in her bed, paled. I sat down beside her. I kissed her cheek, hold her hand, she was cold, but managed to put a smile for me. I was worried bout her, she wasnt in good condition but she's keep smiling like nothing happen with her. I said, "hey babe, i dtg ni, td ibu ada call ckp u sakit balik, ibu on the way dtg sini, lmbat sikit sbb nk amik papa u, dia suruh i dtg dlu."

At that moment, my heart was beating real fast, there is something i wanted to say to her. I hold her hand firmly, and said, "syg, there is something..." she crossed me said " Elly, i penat la, nk tido.." so i let her be. "Tido la syg"

I sat down, and fall asleep..............................................................................................................

2009

6 years has passed me by, she left me unready. Leaving me alone, empty and sad. I thought i have found my happiness but sadly i don't

she left me with a note in my phone, and what's left for me, it just a memory. Life was never be the same without her.

I love you mashy, i love you so much, i do. See you when i see you again sayang

Wait for me.

3 comments:

Aqilah Amin said...

huuuuu... cite ni...
yg lebeyh detail. sedeyh la!!!
erm. pray 4 her eh? =]

Norafarhanis Rahman said...

waaaaaaaaaa sedeyh3 jugak.
uhuhuhu tataw nk kata apa =[

Unknown said...

in the profile photo, yg gambar family tu, u kenal shah al adzzim?