Wednesday, May 13, 2009

See you when i see you again (i hope so)

With her i learnt so many things in life, we share joys, lauhgters and smiles. Walk hand in hand, watched the flower blooms, the sun set but that was before. I still can smell her warm sensual perfume lingers around me.

the phone ring, keep ringing awaken me from my beauty sleep. I received one phone call that shocked my life, i quickly ran to the toilet and get ready. I am in rush. 

Clock ticking and it was 2.30 in the morning. I grabbed my green hoody, my car key and slip on my shoes. No time for laid, i must hurry..time are against me. Drove my car as fast as i can, i pushing my car to the limit. 

While im on my way, my mind flown away.bring back to my happiest days of my life.

1999.

It was the day, for the first time in my life, i have to admitted myself that i already fall in love. "Hey elly, don't you ever deny that u don't love me" she said to me. I laugh myself but inside, i was so shame, i was so happy, am blooming like a black rose waiting to be cut and reveal. Still i keep laughing and pray that she won't ask me again. but she did asked me again but this time in the serious manner. I look at her sulking face. the face i known since i was born. She pointed her finger, address me to answer her question. 

Oraite, oraite, ok, i do like u, i do, what do you expect? i known for for such a long time and techically we will stuck like glue. Ok ok, yeah " I love you". for the first ever, i spills everything, at this tender age, we used to think that it was a puppy love. A temporary, unsolid and easy to break

"See, i told you..i know you do, hehehe". I still remember her evil cheeky little laugh, i was so shame, i was blushing and afraid at the same time. I am afraid the others will laugh at me, i am a rugby player for the institutional, and of course, my life surrounded by men, a evil from Mars, that's what she said before.

i keep the relationship discreetly from my other friends, I am man, i know how it feels when we saw a man mellowish for a girl and we tend to say bad things bout that. For instance "hey mat jiwang la kau ni" that the words that i cant bare to listen. 

The bell rings, school session ended. "hey, see you at Martin after this yeah." i said to her. We go separate ways. I am heading to ampang while she lived nearby the school area. 

Martin, the tuition center but for us, that wasthe place for us to meet others from other school areas. I and my friends was craving to see girls from BBGS, ST. Mary, Puterijaya. Martin was like a lucky pot. People fall in love, had their crush and acted cool there.

I picked the seat, last row, signing her to seat at the same row with me but on the different section. In here, i learnt the secret sign of hand gesture. How to say i love you, lets go eat together after this, we take the last bus ride home yeah.. it sound silly but we are human, never able to avoid from this sillynesses disease.

While am performing the silly hand gesture signing to her, am unaware that someone was watching me behind. Oh damn...

To Be Cont...

No comments: