Thursday, October 21, 2010

Some People

Life can be like roller coster though~ sometimes you will have a easy life today and shit next day, gloomy the next day and happy the next 2 days.

No one can predict life. No one has been so far.
Life as the sales person is never easy. Having a fast pace life, kpi's based is suck. Having only two things in mind~to close contract and get paid. I never think that I will end up doing sales~Well this is not what I expected to do in life but so far, I am satisfy with the piece of work I have done.

Get stress everyday, get sick of not having enough sleep, restless mind, dying soul. Your life is tie with your job. I found my 2nd family here and my work as my 2nd home for me. I spent at least 9-10 hours per day in the office. I see the same faces everyday. A lovely peoples. Lovely yet ruthless.

The sound of bell ring is the sweetest thing in here. The more it ring, the prosperity you will be. We claps, we chants, we cheer for each other. We face a rivalry inside and outside. We always compete but yet in harmony. Some people talk so loud until you can hear it from miles, some people whisper until you can't hear it right. Some people talks slowly until you feel tired to listen and some people talks so fast until you can't catch up.

Some people can easily get mad and fight with the operators, some people ask politely but still can't get through. Some people use the intelligent to get through and some people bluff too. Some people be frank and some keep it inside.

Some people put a fish, even a tortoise as a gong for themselves. Some people write inspiring words, some people keep it plain. Some people prefer the desk messy and some people keep it neat.

Some people talking and laugh, some people faking it. Some people be serious on phone and some people be friendly. Some people slam the phone and some people end the conversation nicely. Some people be dodgy, some be straight, some be ruthless and some be good guy.

Having these kind of peoples inside one room creating a fun+ enjoyable atmosphere. It will never get boring and getting excited everyday

these "some peoples" is the key of who I am right now.
Thanks for it.

No comments: