Friday, October 29, 2010

The act of kindness~

The act of kindness. The act to help the others to make their life happier. Nothing more that that.
Just one person try to make the life of another person's better but life can be so tricky when you trapped yourself between your kindness and your feeling.

This is a real life case study.

I really hated to see people sad, unhappy with the recent event due to breaking up, broken hearted and discomfort of feeling. I really hate that. Wise man said, sometimes, it take only one people to make things better. I try to prove the word by doing it.
It works. Surprises and surprises coming at her door. She's getting happier each days~
The intention was from friend to another friend.

I rephrase it again; Life can be so tricky and its getting harder when you already trapped between the kindness and feeling inside.
I don't like this but at the same time; I love the fact that i like her~hehehe~

1 comment:

halida idrus said...

crush with someone again don't u