Monday, July 20, 2009

To My Special Someone


There is something special bout u that makes me melt, there's something bout u that makes me adore, makes me believes that the gap are been filled. U're making your own marks in my life that lead me to happy paradise, i wish the day was never ended when am with you, i long your laugh, ur smile, ur sulking faces, i love it when u makes ur face, i love when u started to laugh while am embracing u in my arms.

A gift, a god's creation awarded to me, a long waits has its reward. I've got you. I still remember how i was against the public affections, but there is time when am finally shows my love to you, am holding your face really close to mine, i whispers my words to you, telling how speacial you are to me, how much i need you, how big your meant to me.

I admit sometimes, im not at my best behavior, always makes u sad, but on top of that, it will never changed the way i looked at u, it never change how i feel for you. What a relationship means without any fight, right?

A fight with you was never a enjoyous moment but it tells me something, every fights will lead to more knowledgement bout u, the real u, we became more cyrstal clear between each other, we try to breaks the barrier upon us, even if it takes long hard work to take down the barrier, we will do it together.

A simple word from you means a lot to me,

143,yes i do

xoxo

1 comment:

halida idrus said...

i luv u to lar bunchet..
thanxz 4 this entry..